People take closeness to mean lesbianism — Lizzy, Actress
*Lizzy
I have heard about lesbianism in Nollywood but I can’t actually place my hand on anyone. When people spot you hanging out with lots of female friends or sharing room with your female colleagues; they assume you are a lesbian. Using myself as an example; I am fond of keeping girlfriends; I can peck and hug her closely in the public,when people see such closeness they assume you are lesbians without evidence.
I don’t judge people base on what I see; I have to be close to you first and foremost before I draw my conclusion. To be candid with you, I have not met any lesbian and I have never been harrassed by any.
I have heard about it — Ani Amatosero, Actress
Yes, I have heard there are lesbians in Nollywood but I cannot accuse anyone because nobody has approached me before now. People gossip a lot and assume things especially when they don’t like you or when they find out that you are a friend to someone they feel is a lesbian.
I don’t judge people by their appearance or what others say about that person. I judge people by how they treat or deal with me. In every 12 persons. there is always a Judas. But this time, I cannot fish out the Judas because the Judas has never tried touching me or wooing me to sleep with her. I honestly won’t lie to you; I have never experienced it!
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/lesbianism-in-nollywood/#sthash.DNGTdP2f.dpuf
No comments:
Post a Comment