Doris Onyema is a fast growing celebrity make-up artist in
Lagos. Though she studied Mass Communication, the passion for Make-up
artistry has always been running in her.
This
influenced her decision to delve into Make-up artistry after
graduation. She was trained at the Unveil Institute, Lagos. This
boisterous and amiable lady talks to Azuka Ogujiuba of ThisDay about her
Passion. Enjoy. In case you missed Doris’s previous posts on this blog,
find it here and here.
How did it all start as a makeup artist?
When I was in school, I spent my pastime making up for my female friends in the hostel. And I won the hearts of most of my female friends with my little make up skills. This prompted me to enroll at Unveil Institute in Lagos. So, after I graduated from Unveil Institute, I was employed by Bunmi Oyeniyi as a makeup instructor after which I was made to head the Institute.
What was it like working for Unveil Institute? What did you learn and how has the experience influenced your work?
This
influenced her decision to delve into Make-up artistry after
graduation. She was trained at the Unveil Institute, Lagos. This
boisterous and amiable lady talks to Azuka Ogujiuba of ThisDay about her
Passion. Enjoy. In case you missed Doris’s previous posts on this blog,
find it here and here.How did it all start as a makeup artist?
When I was in school, I spent my pastime making up for my female friends in the hostel. And I won the hearts of most of my female friends with my little make up skills. This prompted me to enroll at Unveil Institute in Lagos. So, after I graduated from Unveil Institute, I was employed by Bunmi Oyeniyi as a makeup instructor after which I was made to head the Institute.
What was it like working for Unveil Institute? What did you learn and how has the experience influenced your work?
No comments:
Post a Comment