| Add caption |
Hi, how are you doing?
You see, I get disheartened
anytime I witness this myopic attitude of children exhibited by some adults. When
I was in high school, the admiration of new students (especially females) was
part of my extracurricular activities.
Ok, now let me hit the nail. There
are two sides to an individual’s attitude-the personality side and the character
side.
I will explain.
I will explain.
Your personality refers to how
people experience you (for the first time).
Your Character on the other-hand
is who you are when no one is watching.
When you met your sweetheart for
the first time, you only experienced him/her. Yes. That’s why you were so happy
and trilled at whatever he/she did. Don’t get me wrong, you were not deceived
or lured into a relationship. It’s a natural character and you have it too.
Now, when your love accepted your proposal and
you both got engaged-you suddenly discovered an irritating Character exhibited by him/her. You are now bored, discouraged, disappointed,
lonely and confused whether or not it was the same person who bought you gifts,
cared so much about you, kissed and held your hands who is now tired of your
calls and looking for freedom.
You know what happened?
I will tell you.
Yes, it’s the same person having
two sides to his/her attitude and you were trilled because you first
experienced the personality side
Now you are experiencing the ultimate
Character which you never dreamt of
when you were wallowing in the ocean of his/her personality.
I have a gift for you
“The thing about relationship is that we fall in love with personality but have to live with character”
No comments:
Post a Comment